Tuesday, September 4, 2007

thinking about marriage


Tonight.. while reading my friend's blog, she was asked by her friend if she ever thought about getting Married... she said yes...

If I am being asked the same thing, I would think the same. A lot of people think that I am a very complicated boy, changing my mind all the time, yes I am, and I have soo many friends that a lot of people would like to have (I think I am just lucky), but I never feel be with someone or someone would feel to be with me... theoretically I am a lonely boy in some way..

I wish I can find someone to get married, in fact I am thinking about doing that with John... when I told my friend about that he laughed, maybe he couldnt believe who knows... but I am serious..

For me, marriage is a big stage for 2 people, being attached strongly which is more than calling someone a bf (Sometimes BF would cheat u too so....) so it means that I dont need to be through the stage of BF type relationship.






so what u think ?

No comments: