Sunday, September 16, 2007

Are we the substitutes?




We are just the ice cream cone, the 5 minutes happiness !

Just saw this movie called "Elizabethtown" on HBO, I think it is a good movie ( I never like Holywood Movies, but this one is good ~~ )

Whole movie is about how to de-arm the persona to show the real private emotions. In the movie, Claire (Kristen Dunst) always told to Drew (Orlando Bloom, hmm hot guy) "we are the substitute" that she always comforts herself that way since she never get a true love .

Honestly I feel the same way sometimes. I think we always try to convince ourselves with some silly excuses and never want to face the truly ourselves, the truly emotions~ me too. I think it is hard to face because we are afraid to examine and discover ourselves.


for trailer http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/elizabethtown/

No comments: