Thursday, September 6, 2007

a great singer - David Ford


David Ford is sort of a singer for soul. Each time I listen to his songs. I always feel something. He was the vocalist of band called Easyworld, another good band in UK, but it was slipt several years ago. During Easyworld period, he sang several good songs such as Junkies & Whores.
David Ford, he is making his own music which is totally different from when he was in Easyworld. I think it is even better. His first personal album " I sincerely apologise for all the troubles I've " is brilliant, it is one of few albums that I think whole music in album is great.
Last year, when I was in SF, he had a small concert in Oakland. Ticket was sold out, I couldnt make it for his concert DAMN....

for more information www.myspace.com/davidford

for mv of Easyworld, Junkies & Whores www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sh1KKbw1LQ

for David Ford's mv, Go to Hell www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZjXu6uxjAM

No comments: